All Workamper News customer information is held confidential. We do not sell our customer list or customer information.
Customer information such as name, email address, mailing address, phone number, fax number and billing information is collected for the sole purpose of providing services to our customers and notifying them of improvements to our products and services.
From time to time, we will send special offers and promotional notices via mail, email, fax and/or voice broadcast to our customers and to prospects who have expressed interest and have requested such information.
At any time, customers may opt out of such offers and notifications by following the opt-out link on the specific communication or by contacting Workamper News directly.
Data gathered by this website
We gather and use limited information about individuals who use this website. We use this information to provide products and services; to enable certain website functions; to better understand how visitors use this website; and to present timely and relevant information to visitors.
We may collect the following information:
- Website usage data
- User data such as your IP address and details of your browser and device
Data you send to us voluntarily via our contact and event registration forms
This website may collect the following information via its contact and event registration form features (use of these features is optional):
- Your name
- Your contact information including email address and telephone numbers
- Other written information related to your inquiry or event registration that you provide
How we use this data
Collecting this data helps us to understand what you are looking for from us and to improve our products and services.
Specifically, we may use data:
- For our own internal records
- To improve our products and services
- To contact you in response to a specific inquiry
- To customize the website for you
- To send you promotional emails about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you
- To contact you via email or telephone for market research purposes
We will not share your personal information with or sell it to third-party marketers.
Our service partners
We may use the following third-party service providers named below to process and store your data:
- Google LLC, for their Google Analytics service to measure the performance of this website.
- GoDaddy, Inc., which hosts this website.
- WooCommerce, whose WordPress software (and associated add-ons) we use to manage the event registrations on this website.
We will not share your personal information with any other third-party unless we have your permission or the law requires us to.
How to make a request about your data
Any personal information we hold about you is stored and processed in accordance with the UK’s Data Protection Act 1998 and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
You can contact us to ask us what data we hold about you, who has access to it and how it is being used. We will also delete any data about you that we hold if you ask us to.
To make a request please contact the main Workamper News office at 800-446-5627.
Cookies and how we use them
A cookie is a small file stored on your computer or device, which enables our website to identify your computer or device as you view our website pages. Cookies allow websites to store your preferences and track how websites are used.
- Record website usage data
- Identify whether you are signed into our website
- Test content on our website
- Recognize when you return to our website
Links to external websites
Our website may contain links to other websites. We have no control of websites outside of workamperevent.com and workamper.com. We are not responsible for the content of other websites, or for the protection or privacy of data you submit to them.